Little Snippets

While working on dueling laptops.... Facebook chat.
ME: Get off Facebook!
HIM: You too.
ME: I was just checking on you. WRITE!
HIM: in a minute
ME: *taps fingers*
HIM: *taps back*

HIM: How do you spell laborious?
ME: D-i-c-t-i-o-n-a-r-y.
HIM: *sticks out tongue*

HIM: *glances over his shoulder*
ME: *ducks behind refrigerator door, milk jug in hand*
HIM: Hon!
ME: *jedi handwave* You saw nothing.
HIM: Don't drink from the milk jug!
ME: I did nothing.
HIM: *sigh* I'm going to die of calcium deficiency. I can never drink the milk again.
ME: You can too! You kiss me, so you shouldn't mind drinking the milk even if I might have occasionally -
HIM: Occasionally!
ME: If you can kiss me, you can drink the milk.
HIM: You only drink from the milk jug if you're the only one living in the house!
ME: It only counts if you see me doing it.

Comments