Dreadmire!

Almost forgot, didn't ya?

Got word today that THE DREADMIRE CHRONICLES will come out in mid-July. It looks like we're going to release the book at Babelcon in Baton Rouge, July 17-19.

I'm really excited about this book. It was a real departure for me, doing the sword-and-sorcery thing, and playing in Randy Richards' sandbox was a blast and a half. I think you guys will really enjoy the romp through the swamp.

Unknown yet whether I'm going to do a premiere event in St. Louis. I'm considering it, if we can find a way to fit it into the schedule (and budget!) without killing me or driving Katie into the asylum. She's already giving me The Look over our summer: "Baton Rouge in JULY??" Hey, we're Illinoisans. We don't do hot.

Welcome to the muck...

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:06 PM

    have you got pricing yet? Put me down for one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:50 PM

    Yay! *wiggle*

    And yes - pre-order information please?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment