autofill=bad

For anyone confused by the YahooGroup messages today:

• My sister uses autofill in her email handling program. She tried to send me an email describing the Christmas ornament she made with her daughter. But autofill sent to the elizabethdonald YahooGroup instead of my personal email.

• She then sent an email to the group apologizing. I snickered and remarked that only she and my mother ever do this.

• My mother then sent an email snickering as well.

• Only Mom's autofill... you guessed it. So she sent another email to the group apologizing as well.

• I have declared that they all need to turn off autofill.

Hee. Merry Christmas, mi familia!

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:17 PM

    That was fun... I want to join your family...

    *silly grin*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment