a few FAQ

Because I'm getting these in the email....

• SULTRY SUMMER FUN is out on Amazon but Borders says it's not and Barnes & Noble never heard of you! Help!

Yes, SSF is now available on Amazon (and nobody's reviewed it!). Borders is a little slower on the restocking, and they're cutting way, way back on their paranormal romance orders because of some pretty lousy non-Harry Potter sales. If they don't have SSF on the shelves, get them to order you a copy! It doesn't cost you anything extra, and they might order an extra copy while they're at it.

As for Barnes & Noble, Ellora's Cave just struck a deal with them similar to the direct-sales deal they have with Borders. Instead of ordering through Baker & Taylor, they'll order direct from the publisher. Again, however, they won't be ordering the entire catalog, and they will only order me if you ask for me.

Of course, you can always buy from Amazon, or direct from the publisher at http://cgi.ebay.com/Sultry-Summer-Fun-5-author-anthology_W0QQitemZ220127294494QQihZ012QQcategoryZ377QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem (sorry about the link, haven't mastered that in Blogger yet). Shipping is free!

• I never got NOCTURNE and I need to read it before the new book comes out!

You're in luck, because NOCTURNE is on sale at Amazon for $9.99. Now, I'd prefer you waited to buy it directly from me at a convention, but far be it for me to stand in your way! Cerridwen is matching that price for direct sales at http://www.jasminejade.com/pc-3085-54-nocturne.aspx with free shipping.

• ABADDON! We want ABADDON!

Me too. Sept. 27, folks. It won't be much longer now. Muahahaha.

• YELLOW ROSES!

You first readers were incredibly helpful on the first draft. You also might have noticed a few (dozen) plot holes. And it's too short, and it's not scary enough... etc. At first, I thought I'd spend a few weeks doing some background research and then rewrite it by the end of the summer.

I've fallen into ghostland and I can't get out. It is now clear to me that the research for the new and improved YELLOW ROSES will take the rest of the summer and the final draft will likely take the rest of the year. I sure hope it's worth it. I really feel it will be the best thing I've yet written... when I finally have it written. Thanks for your patience, and I'll keep you posted!

• What about those zombies?

No comment.

Comments