Halloween Sale!

To celebrate that blessed time of scaring you silly, I present the first limited-time-only T-shirt!

http://www.cafepress.com/elizabethdonald.13781496

"Can't sleep... bear will eat me," featuring the angel bear from "Jesus Loves Me." Available only until the witching hour Halloween night! This is what you people get for making me read that story aloud on the circuit all year and having to do the voice of the teddy bear.

In addition, I'm offering autographed copies of SETTING SUNS for two dollars off the regular price. $11 plus shipping, while supplies last!

Also, please keep in mind that all the Nocturnal Urges designs can be special-ordered! If you really like the design on the sweatshirt but want it in a spaghetti top, etc., I can do it for you. Just email me with what you want and I'll give you the price quote.

http://www.cafepress.com/elizabethdonald

Special offers expire at 11:59 p.m. CST Oct. 31. Void where prohibited. You must sign over your second-born
child to receive said offers. Just kidding.

Comments