Tentative Tour Plan!

Okay, keep in mind that this is still a work in progress. I still have to confirm most of the locations. But if you're in any of these places (or near them) and willing to help me out, please speak up! Very few of these are set in stone; if there doesn't seem to be enough interest generated in a spot, I may move on or shift the itinerary.

When I say "signing," I don't mean a stuffy bookstore signing with me at a card table and a lineup of people waiting in supplication. I mean me set up in the corner of a coffeehouse or at a library, my books and photos on display and a cup of coffee in front of me. I mean a conversation, a chance to talk, to answer questions. Sure, if they want me to do a formal speech or reading, I can do that. But only if you want me to. :)

Still in flux: I don't like spending eight hours driving from Baltimore to Charlotte to Atlanta on Friday; that seems like a lot of time in the car and not a lot of time talking to people. :/ I don't know anyone in Virginia, do I? If you live along that route and know of a place where I could stop and chat, let me know!

SATURDAY

9 a.m. to 8 p.m. - Harvest Thyme Festival, Carlyle, Ill.

SUNDAY

noon - Signing in Indianapolis
7 p.m. - Signing in South Bend, Ind.

MONDAY

11:30 a.m. - Signing in Fort Wayne, Ind.
6 p.m. - Signing in Columbus, Ohio (or Cleveland)

TUESDAY 

10 a.m. - Signing in Pittsburgh, Pa.
5 p.m. - Signing in Harrisburg, Pa.

WEDNESDAY

New York City!

THURSDAY

2 p.m. - Signing in York, Pa.
7 p.m. - Signing in Baltimore, Md.

FRIDAY

5 p.m. - Signing in Charlotte, N.C.

SATURDAY

10 a.m. - Signing in Atlanta
6:30 p.m. - Signing in Birmingham, Ala.

SUNDAY

2 p.m. - Signing in Memphis, Tenn.

And then HOME! For the record, this is 2,934 miles and 47 hours on the highway. Give or take a Starbucks or two.

If I missed you, never fear... the bungee trips are coming, too!

Comments