Preorders almost over!

I am taking preorders for COVER OF DARKNESS only through Sunday! This horror anthology from Sam's Dot Publishing includes my short story "Weathergirl" and comes out on May 10. Cover price is $10 plus $5 shipping, but if you order any other title from me at the same time, shipping's on me.

What's that? You want the entire collected works of Elizabeth Donald? Here's what we have in stock:

SETTING SUNS $13
NOCTURNE $12
ABADDON $8

Or you can get all three for $30. Toss in COVER OF DARKNESS and it's $40. Bonus: You get them all signed.

Also available for $1 each: Buttons! Too many images to upload, but here at the slogans:

Aim For the Head
I Got Bitten at Nocturnal Urges and All I Got Was This Lousy Button
Fire Good, Zombies Bad
I Baked You a Halfling, But I Eated It
Halfling: The Other White Meat
I Don't Drink.... Wine
O-Positive: Shaken Not Stirred
Paddle Faster, I Hear Banjos
Rock Paper Crossbow
Show Me Yours and I'll Show You Mine (with sword)

You know you want one. Or several.

For newbies: find out more about my books on my web site at www.elizabethdonald.com, and order by emailing booksales@elizabethdonald.com. Orders must be received by 11:59 p.m. CST May 10 to qualify for the free shipping deal.

Comments