go go gadget swamp

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
23,424 / 50,000
(46.8%)


It's about frigging time.

Swamp Thing started rolling today. I finished the lizard battle and got on to the next drama, which is the dread fog that causes amnesia and oh, I was looking forward to THAT. Squee. I do so love tormenting characters.

But it feels so damn good for the work to be rolling again. I hate that pulling-teeth feeling when the book is slogging, because the work is never any good then. I know this book will require significant rewrites, but the foundation I'm laying now feels good and solid.

Best of all, I'm tormenting my characters. This is not a happy book. But it's turning into a good book. Thank goodness. I wouldn't feel right turning in something that didn't at least have the potential to be really fun.

Poor Tam. It so sucks to be him. Muahahaha.

Now to sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On how I damn near killed my fool self

Love Your Spouse: Part Four

Batches? Batches? We no need no stinking...