In case anyone gives a dragon's ass...

My preliminary schedule for DragonCon is as follows:


FRIDAY

4 p.m. - autograph session (books will be available for sale)

10 p.m. - Little Deaths: The strange relationship between eroticism and horror (a.k.a. the Ubiquitous Late-Night Sex Panel)

SATURDAY

2:30 p.m. - reading (I'll be doing THE COLD ONES - be there!)

5:30 p.m. - Vampires vs. Zombies (hey, I can be a double agent!)

8:30 p.m. - Undead in Dixie (southern vampires, y'all)

SUNDAY

11:30 a.m. - The Sacred & The Profane (religion in dark fantasy; I bet I'm the token Christian)

MONDAY

10 a.m. - Challenges for Today's Writers (the oh-shit-we're-all-gonna-die panel)


I'll be in the exhibitor's hall hawking books any time I'm not doing this stuff, or perhaps wandering about mugging people in the hallways. Buy books!

Comments