In case anyone gives a dragon's ass...

My preliminary schedule for DragonCon is as follows:


FRIDAY

4 p.m. - autograph session (books will be available for sale)

10 p.m. - Little Deaths: The strange relationship between eroticism and horror (a.k.a. the Ubiquitous Late-Night Sex Panel)

SATURDAY

2:30 p.m. - reading (I'll be doing THE COLD ONES - be there!)

5:30 p.m. - Vampires vs. Zombies (hey, I can be a double agent!)

8:30 p.m. - Undead in Dixie (southern vampires, y'all)

SUNDAY

11:30 a.m. - The Sacred & The Profane (religion in dark fantasy; I bet I'm the token Christian)

MONDAY

10 a.m. - Challenges for Today's Writers (the oh-shit-we're-all-gonna-die panel)


I'll be in the exhibitor's hall hawking books any time I'm not doing this stuff, or perhaps wandering about mugging people in the hallways. Buy books!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On how I damn near killed my fool self

Love Your Spouse: Part Four

Batches? Batches? We no need no stinking...