an annoying commercial interruption

"But I don't like ebooks! I'll wait for the paperback."

Heard it a hundred times.

Yeah, sometimes an ebook just doesn't do it. But you don't have to wait for the paperback, which could be a year or more in the future. I am offering a 9x12 comb-bound printed copy of A MORE PERFECT UNION for $20. That is the actual cost of printing, plus the cover price of the book and includes shipping and handling. I am required by my publisher to charge the full amount. Sorry, folks.

The book has a full-color cover and is printed exactly as it appears in the ebook. These were quite popular with the first book, NOCTURNAL URGES, which is also still available for $16.

If you're interested, please contact me at elizabethdonald@yahoo.com. Paypal, checks and money orders are accepted, but keep in mind your book will not be ordered until the money is in hand. Sorry, but I don't have the cash flow to front you.

Of course, the eBook is available direct from Ellora's Cave at http://www.ellorascave.com/productpage.asp?ISBN=1-4199-0372-1

Comments