DRAGONCON SCHEDULE

There have been some changes! Here's where to find me in the week o' crazy:

FRIDAY

4 pm Autographs in Marriott 301-304
Show up! I'll sign whatever you've got. Trust me, it'll be the shortest line you'll stand in all weekend. :)

10 p.m. Little Deaths in Hyatt (Montreal/Vancouver)
The ubiquitous sex-and-horror panel.

SATURDAY

2:30 p.m. Reading in Hyatt (Marietta)
Reading from THE COLD ONES! There will be chocolate and prizes! BE THERE!

5:30 p.m. Vampires vs. Zombies in Hyatt (Montreal/Vancouver)
I'm not sure which side I'm supposed to be on in this one... I for one welcome our new undead overlords.

8:30 p.m. Undead in Dixie in Hyatt (Montreal/Vancouver)
I want to suck your blood, y'all. Watch me try to hide the New England accent as I talk about infesting Memphis with vamps.

10 p.m. Zombie Prom
(My presence has been requested. I do not dance in front of humans, so I can only assume I am to be zombie chow.)

SUNDAY

11:30 a.m. The Sacred & The Profane in Hyatt (Montreal/Vancouver)
Religion and spirituality in dark fantasy.

4 p.m. It Isn't Easy Being Green in Marriott (L504-505)
Environmental disasters or just crazytalk? Switching hats, I'm there as a representative of the media, so I could probably use a bodyguard for this one.

5:30 p.m. Zombie 201
(I am not officially on this one, but my presence has been requested. :))

MONDAY

10 a.m. Challenges for Today's Writers in Hyatt (Manila/Singapore/Hong Kong)
The run-in-circles-scream-and-shout panel.

11:30 a.m. Law & Disorder in Dystopian Future in Marriott (L504-505)
Escape from New York, here we come. :)


Holy flying dragons, Batman. I might as well pitch a tent in the Montreal/Vancouver room, but that's okay. I like working. Seriously, if I'm comped a badge I consider it my job to provide as much content and entertainment as possible.

Any time I'm not doing the above, you can find me in the exhibitors' hall with Kerlak Publishing, hawking the books. Clearly I'm not going to be much help there, but then I often find we sell better when I stay away. :) I will have my full backlist in stock, plus a few rare items. No, I won't have second editions of DREADMIRE - they're not out yet.

But I will be taking reservations for THE COLD ONES! Not preorders - you don't have to pay in advance. Just sign up saying you want one, and when it comes out in October you'll get a bill. You can prepay if you want - I'm not turning down money - but we got into a big headache with that over DREADMIRE and I didn't want to get nuts.

As usual, the first thing I do is a signing - which is before people meet me and/or buy my stuff. So feel free to chase me down later for an autograph. Yes, I will absolutely sign books wherever you want to catch up with me (except the restroom). No, I do NOT charge for autographs or pictures.

As far as I know, we are not having a party. I will post if that changes, but I believe we intend to follow Vernard around until he finds a spot, because at Dragoncon, the party is wherever Vernard is.(Vernard runs and hides.) V, haven't I named a character after you yet?

Seriously, do sound off and let me know if you'll be there! Please introduce yourself to me! I love meeting readers face to face. The schedule is nuts and we'll all be exhausted, but that's part of the fun.

See you in Atlanta! Now if only I can find a place to park...

Comments

  1. Don't worry about the booth. We have it covered.

    I told my father if I couldn't sell my 40 books to 40,000 people I didn't deserve to call myself his daughter.

    Not sure I'll make any of your panels. There's a couple I'd like to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:15 PM

    Sabrina here, and I will be there! And I'll be making as many of your panels as I can! The only thing I OMGs HAVE TO DO is see Patrick Stewart, who is the reason I changed my mind about not attending this year. So I should be able to make an appearance at most of your panels. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope u had a good run at D*C!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment