NOCTURNE Tour!

I have received reports that NOCTURNE has appeared on Borders shelves. Yay!

Don't forget to pick up your copy! If they don't have it, ask about it! Let's make Borders think the teeming millions are dying (heh) for my vampires!

NOCTURNE Tour Schedule!

Aug. 17: Release Chat Party, Wilderness Chat Room, 8-10 p.m. EST

Aug. 20: Edwardsville Local Authors Festival, Edwardsville (Ill.) Public Library, 2-5 p.m.

Aug. 31-Sept. 4: Dragoncon, Atlanta.

Sept. 13: Sleepwalkers Chat, location TBA, 8-10 p.m.

Sept. 16: NOCTURNE signing, Borders of South County (St. Louis), 2-4 p.m.

Sept. 23: NOCTURNE signing, Borders of St. Peters (Mo.), 2-4 p.m.

Oct. 5-8: Archon, Collinsville, Ill.

Oct. 28: NOCTURNE signing, Borders of Fairview Heights (Ill.), 2-4 p.m.

There may be a few more signings in November; negotiations continue. The next two months are going to be the second-most-grueling time of my life, since of course the day job and mommying continue during all this craziness. But it's a nice problem to have!

The NOCTURNE books are in my hot little hands and today the second printing of SETTING SUNS arrived as well. I am happy to hook up anyone who doesn't have a Borders nearby - but remember the Super-Secret Plan! Buy from Borders if at all possible!

Thanks, folks. Sometimes I have to pinch myself to realize that yes, this is all for real. And you guys are the ones that help make it happen.

I hope to see you at the chat! Directions to the Wilderness Chat Room are, as always, available on the News Page of my web site, and will be posted again shortly before the chat. There will be prizes!

Comments