Snippets: Holiday Sappiness Edition

*music swells*

MAN: *sniffle*
ME: ... seriously?
MAN: Oh shush.
ME: Hon.
MAN: *wipes eyes*
ME: You are such a marshmallow.
MAN: I am not. I'm *sniffle* mean.
ME: Love, you are not going to make it through It's a Wonderful Life if you cry at the end of Grinch.

*****

And A Charlie Brown Christmas.

*****

And during Scrooge (1935).

*****



FLICK: Stuck! Stuuuuck stuuuck stuuuuuuuuuck!
MAN: I've done that.
ME: *look*
MAN: They said I was a scaredycat. I said, "I'm not a scaredycat!"
ME: Thus the problems of the world are caused by male dick-measuring contests.
MAN: ... it hurt.

*****

And while walking down St. Charles Main Street with me.

*****

And at "Everything I've Always Wanted" in Rudolph & Frosty's Christmas in July.* Along with "I See Rainbows When I Look at You."

ME: I see why you like this one.
MAN: I didn't remember these.
ME: Uh huh.

*****

And on seeing the Christmas Eve snowfall.

*****

And during "Silent Night" at midnight mass.

*****

MAN: *sniffle*
ME: Okay, that's going in the blog.
MAN: Ohhh!
ME: I'm keeping a log of every time you get all sappy emotional.
MAN: I am not. I'm mean and tough.
ME: You are fooling exactly no one.

*****

And we won't even talk about It's a Wonderful Life. *sniffle*



* Don't ask me. I got nothin'. 

Comments