Abaddon review!

Abaddon is a remarkable book and the Nocturnal Urges series are some of the best fiction novels I’ve read in a while. Elizabeth Donald is an author of superior caliber who crafted a multi-faceted story with socially relevant themes and characters that I will remember for a long time to come. These people were very real to me and I felt genuine emotion for them and for what they were experiencing.

One thing to note, this story is a departure from the others in the series in that it is horror fiction. There is no romance in Abaddon as the romance elements were the subject of Nocturnal Urges and A More Perfect Union.

Ms. Donald is now an auto buy author for me and I am quite looking forward to more from her Nocturnal Urges series.


http://www.fallenangelreviews.com/2007/November/Misa-Abaddon.htm

Comments